Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Coming Home!

Hooray! We get to come home today! They took Camryn's blood again this morning, and her labs came back showing that her bilirubin had gone up, not down, so the resident told me that we may have to stay an extra day. But then the attending physician came and said that we can go home because the level hasn't risen enough to concern him. We just have to go to her pediatrician for another test today or tomorrow. Hooray! I can't wait to get out of here. 1 week of being in the hospital is too much!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yea! What a terrible ordeal you went through! She is just beautiful...and I love her name!

Christine said...

I hope that all of the trauma will be over!!! Holy cow you guys have been through a ton!!!! She is beautiful! Good luck, and I hope you can get some sleep!