















These beautiful pictures of Camryn were taken a week ago by my friend Lyndsay. Camryn is sleeping in more of these pics because until just a couple of days ago, she slept all the time. Now she is starting to be awake a little more. In these pics of her, she was 3 weeks old. In the pics in the last post, she was 4 weeks old.
7 comments:
She is so cute and you look BEAUTIFUL!
she's so precious Tiff. I'm glad she's all healthy.
Wow! Lindsay did an amazing job!
Tiff, I found and perused your entire site! What an amazing woman you are! That little baby is BEAUTIFUL!!
p.s if you want to see my blog email me at
at[dot]ormond[at]gmail[dot]com
with the email address you want invited...
You both look beautiful! Love it!
she is beautiful!! and so feminine! And holy flipping cow, that birth story is incredible. I'm so glad that both of you are doing better now. What craziness. She's adorable, though. And you are tougher than most of us, I really believe. did the carseat situation work out?
Post a Comment